The region's experts for engineering, design, installation, service of most commercial or industrial heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems.
New Construction, Design Build & Retrofit Systems
- Rooftop units (RTU's), Carrier Chillers, VAV systems, Split Systems
- Steam and Hot Boilers, Radiant & In-Floor Radiant, and Electric Heating Systems
- Air Handling Units, Make-up Air, Direct Fired Makeup Air
- Computer/Data Room Systems and Environmental Chambers
- Compressor Replacements, Parts and Components for All Makes
- DDC Temperature, Lighting And Security Control Systems
- Refrigerant & Refrigerant Retrofits
- High Efficiency Air Flters
- Rigging Projects
Commercial – Industrial Authorized Dealer
HVAC Factory Training & Certifications
HVAC operational costs for large industrial and commercial entities are a significant consideration when considering the best quality and efficient system to commit to. Digital and automated processes have transformed our products into highly advanced systems that take advantage of saving our clients long-term time and money as a factor when installing a new or replacement HVAC system.
Thus, Professional Heating & Cooling, Inc. is a regional leader in commercial HVAC sales and services due to its commitment to keeping our management and technicians factory-trained and certified on the brands we service and carry. We invest heavily in company time and resources to ensure we are knowledgeable on the latest in equipment and forms of technology being applied to commercial HVAC systems.
This also means training for peripheral products related to our commercial and industrial core services such as water heater and boiler systems, electronic components, industrial air coil and even pipe and coupling fittings. We are factory trained for the following products: