Why Have a Preventative Maintenance Agreement?
Simple Answer "An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure."
Professional Heating & Cooling, Inc. provides custom preventative maintenance solutions tailored to your commercial and industrial HVAC system’s needs, offering scheduled preventive, full coverage maintenance and custom mechanical maintenance programs and solutions. Professional’s preventative maintenance agreement customers are provided with automatic scheduling based on the manufacturers recommended maintenance that is specifically tailored to your equipment. By maintaining HVAC systems according to manufacturer’s specifications you avoid the cost of premature repair and replacement.
Your substantial investment in environmental systems is protected through our HVAC preventative maintenance services and ensures maximum performance throughout the life cycle of your equipment. A comfortable work and utilization environment consistently ranks among the number one concerns for residential, industrial and commercial building occupants.
Preventive maintenance performed on a regular basis allows for your HVAC system to deliver comfort within its design capacity. By minimizing equipment downtime, this program insures that building occupants can focus on their primary activities and not the temperature.
In addition, we offer a discount on repair labor and materials to our maintenance agreement customers. Another perk for our agreement holders is our Preferred Customer status entitling you to priority service during times of extreme heat or cold.
The Benefits Of a Professional Heating & Cooling Preventive Maintenance Contract Include:
- Extended operating life of your mechanical equipment
- Reduced likelihood of expensive HVAC system repair cost.
- Increased equipment productivity, saves energy, and reduces downtime.
- Monitoring and recording of refrigerant usage in compliance with federal regulations.
- Computerized tracking of all maintenance and repairs, including service history reports, to easily evaluate system performance.
- Guaranteed fast service response rate tailored to your business needs. One-call response from our repair technicians at any time.
- Round-the-clock coverage and locally-based technicians for quick, expert response.
- Service by technicians who are knowledgeable in all aspects of HVAC systems for effective problem solving.
- Your account is staffed by a Professional Heating & Cooling account manager, a lead technician and at least one back up technician.