A Great Place To Build a Career
Professional Heating & Cooling, Inc. is always open to talking to potential candidates for employment in our various commercial and industrial HVAC, refrigeration and process control service divisions. We want our employees to become long-term members of our business family, thus we do extensive background checks and other vetting methods to ensure we are bringing in the best fit individuals into our company.
The individual will be required to possess all the qualifications, abilities, knowledge and skills for their position as well as meet all job expertise and company requirements.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Professional Heating & Cooling, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Professional Heating & Cooling, Inc. will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Professional Heating & Cooling, Inc. does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, access to benefits, and training.
Professional Heating & Cooling, Inc. is committed to hiring only U.S. citizens and those who are authorized to work in the United States.
HOW TO APPLY
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For those applying for administrative positions a cover letter and resume is also recommended as well as an employment application. Fill out and mail to: ATTN: HR Department Professional Heating and Cooling Inc. 3306 Arizona Ave, Norfolk, VA 23513.
Current Employment Opportunities
We are always seeking experienced HVAC Service Technicians, Helpers, and Mechanics. If you fit the criteria listed below, we welcome you to send your resume for future consideration.
HVAC Commercial Service Technician
40 Year established mechanical company seeks experienced commercial HVAC service technicians. Candidate should have strong mechanical aptitude and experience servicing refrigeration and or HVAC systems. Skills should include ability to read wiring drawings, troubleshoot electrical circuits, and a strong understanding of refrigeration principles.
- 3-5 years of field experience preferred;
- universal refrigeration certification
- insurable driving record
Full time benefits include: medical, dental, life and disability insurance, holidays, two weeks’ vacation with the ability to accrue more, 10% matching 401K, profit sharing plan.
Qualified service technicians will also receive a company van, technical training, cell phone and uniforms.
Please e-mail email@example.com or fax resume to 757-855-6743.
- Top pay and a company to grow with
- Take home company vehicle
- Continuing eduction and training
- Paid US Holidays and vacation
- Monthly cell phone allowance for employee’s smart phone plan
- Uniforms provided with laundry service
- Minimum 5 years industry experience with a strong and steady work history
- Type II or Universal EPA Certified
- A direct knowledge of the mechanical codes as it relates to commercial HVAC
- A general knowledge of electrical as it relates to HVAC
- An up to date knowledge and experience of the tools of the trade
- A thorough knowledge on recovery and charging of refrigerant systems
- Strong commercial service experience and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge and experience to recommend, design, and install industrial-scale HVAC systems
Be Able To:
- Provide quick, efficient, organized, neat and clean work that is up to code.
- Be able to physically perform your job and work in confined spaces
- Troubleshoot and repair gas furnaces, air handlers, condensers, heat pumps etc. . .
- Explore and present service and installation options to clients for products and services they need
- Work effectively with clients offering solutions through a consultative approach
- Speak and write English clearly
- Be available for after hour services calls on nights and weekends. (on call rotation)
- Pass a pre-employment Drug Test
- Pass a pre-employment Background Check
- Have a good DMV driving record
- Be clean cut with no visible tattoos or piercings when in uniform
- Be a hard working intuitive self starter who can work with very little supervision
- Be neat, organized, efficient and punctual
- Be an exceptional team player. Work well with other technicians, support staff and management
- Have exceptional and proven customer service and communication skills
- Have a smart phone
- Must have your own tools